I just installed them late last night and played around quickly with a couple of pics in Lightroom...changing exposure/contrast/colour balance. Then I exported them into PS and used the "portraiture" filter plug in. Wow. I'm so impressed with how quickly I can
Here are some samples:
Before:
After:

Before:
After:

6 comments:
I'm really impressed with how good you look too! um.. I mean with how good you make the pictures look.... well I mean, with how ... Oh, forget it! They look great!
That software sounds fun. The after pictures definitely show how the software can effect lighting and such. Of course, you look beautiful in all of them.
Excellent pictures made better by modern technology....
Just like all of the other guys on here I'm going to comment on how you really don't need software enhancement to look good. You've already got it going on. Technology is cool though, isn't it?
Aww, you guys are all so sweet :) !!
Woof and excellent!
It works - clever stuff photoshop. I use Photoshop Elements, 'cos I got it cheap :]
Post a Comment