I finally took the plunge, and bought my first home!! Actually, I've been wanting to for years, but with rising prices where I live, it's been hard to get into the market. But now I'm in a position where I can do so, and found the perfect place! I was very nervous until I found out yesterday that my financing will all go through, and now, I'm just plain excited! It's going to be such a treat to pay rent to myself instead of some stranger. Plus, since Ernie's moving with me, and she's an interior designer, we're going to have a ton of fun renovating and redecorating the place.
:-D
I won't be moving for a few months, but rest assured, there will be many photos posted once I do!
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Very cool, indeed! I can't wait for the pictures.
Congratulations. When Ernie is done with your place can you send her up here for some decorating??
Congratulations Celeste! Or as they say in Cairo- MABROUK! I wish I was there to take you out for a celebratory martini!!!!
How exciting- where is your place?
Good for you. Can't wait to see the pics of your new spread.
Congrats.
Great! You've now joined the ranks of the broke and destitute. All you need to do now is have kids and ALL your money will be gone! :)
Congratulations
Congrats.
Yay, good for you!
I bought my first home about 5 years ago and it's great :]
Enjoy and don't worry.
Post a Comment