Looks like fun! I love the black nails :)
Woo hoo! Beer! Can't... think of how to build on that comment.
A beer festival?How did I miss that one?
What marvellous fun times. I love looking down at all the images you have posted here. You love the camera as much as I do by the looks of it :)
Beer Festival.... no more words needed! Love the pics, looks like you guys had fun, or do you remember?
My, they are very small beers!
Tipsy girls, a dream come true!
I like everything about this post. Awww, I miss going to beer festivals.
We have those here too but we call them "weekends".I don't think I've had Canadian beer. Name a famous one...
mm.....beer.
That is a good day!
Love the tiny beer glasses. Tasters?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the black nails :)
Woo hoo! Beer! Can't... think of how to build on that comment.
A beer festival?
How did I miss that one?
What marvellous fun times. I love looking down at all the images you have posted here. You love the camera as much as I do by the looks of it :)
Beer Festival.... no more words needed! Love the pics, looks like you guys had fun, or do you remember?
My, they are very small beers!
Tipsy girls, a dream come true!
I like everything about this post.
Awww, I miss going to beer festivals.
We have those here too but we call them "weekends".
I don't think I've had Canadian beer. Name a famous one...
mm.....beer.
That is a good day!
Love the tiny beer glasses. Tasters?
Post a Comment