I am very much a hair color fanatic. I don't know all the fancy terms for the colors and whatnot (I love saying whatnot). But, my eyes kind of do a dance around a nice mop and it gives me a tingly sensation when I see good hair color.
Well, IF I was the kind of guy who complimented attractive women honestly without any hidden meaning, secret agenda or wanting anything in return....I'd say that I like it and that you look lovely, but that you always look lovely and that your eyes really look great in this shot, but I'm not, so I'll just say...meh, you look alright.
18 comments:
You look Wonderful Celeste
Thanks Phil!!
Mmm... Very nice indeed! :)
The hair looks amazing. Good stuff.
The hair looks amazing. Good stuff.
The hair looks amazing. Good stuff.
Looks good!
You have such deliciously evil-looking eyes . . .
Very good!
I am very much a hair color fanatic. I don't know all the fancy terms for the colors and whatnot (I love saying whatnot). But, my eyes kind of do a dance around a nice mop and it gives me a tingly sensation when I see good hair color.
My eyes do the cha-cha at this photo, Celeste.
Smokin, simply smokin!!!!!!!!
Well, IF I was the kind of guy who complimented attractive women honestly without any hidden meaning, secret agenda or wanting anything in return....I'd say that I like it and that you look lovely, but that you always look lovely and that your eyes really look great in this shot, but I'm not, so I'll just say...meh, you look alright.
I guess.
Dogga...thanks! and how did yours turn out?
Scott...thank you, but what happened to Freaky Friday this week?!
Evil Spock...haha. you think my eyes are evil looking? no one has ever told me that before!
Geek...thx :)
Grunt...you're a doll! cha cha cha
Ernie...you know that everything I do, I do for you ;)
Jerk...if I was the kind of girl who accepted compliments graciously, I'd say "thank you very much", but I'm not so I'll just say "yeah. whatever."
wow, the eyes are mesmerizing!
jlee...thank you! maybe you can tell Evil Spock that my eyes are 'mesmorizing' instead of 'evil looking' ;)
pretty! I love the color and your bangs. Nice!
I like it! your a brave girl! It turned out great Celeste
celeste = very purdy!
you have very striking features!
Post a Comment