Looks like it was a great day and a very nice place to hike/walk. I did a quick search on Mt Doug, it seems there are a lot of birds there too.I like birds
Um....just how little IS Little Bird? lol
Phil...yes, a gorgeous day! Lots of birds maybe, but definitely lots of bunnies.Jerk...5'2 I think. Compare that to Karlie and I who are both just shy of 6', and she looks like a midget!
nice photos girlie:)
Lindz...thanks! you coming with next thursday?
Action chicks. Thats hot. If you'd been wearing war paint and carrying guns I would have soiled myself.
I like Karlie doing her Leonardo impersonation. She is "the king of the world!"
i have to work till 8 or 9...i might join ya for greys anatomy though on my way home
Nice photos and it looks like a great place to hike.Scott
Alright, great landscape <: Now I feel like hiking, too. Just that it's past 10PM and raining outside... and cold. and dark.Just the weather for me!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Looks like it was a great day and a very nice place to hike/walk. I did a quick search on Mt Doug, it seems there are a lot of birds there too.
I like birds
Um....just how little IS Little Bird? lol
Phil...yes, a gorgeous day! Lots of birds maybe, but definitely lots of bunnies.
Jerk...5'2 I think. Compare that to Karlie and I who are both just shy of 6', and she looks like a midget!
nice photos girlie:)
Lindz...thanks! you coming with next thursday?
Action chicks. Thats hot.
If you'd been wearing war paint and carrying guns I would have soiled myself.
I like Karlie doing her Leonardo impersonation. She is "the king of the world!"
i have to work till 8 or 9...i might join ya for greys anatomy though on my way home
Nice photos and it looks like a great place to hike.
Scott
Alright, great landscape <: Now I feel like hiking, too. Just that it's past 10PM and raining outside... and cold. and dark.
Just the weather for me!
Post a Comment