This is the view from my living room. Err, excuse me,
our living room. I would also like to take the opportunity right now to thank Ernie for making coffee in the morning like the good husband that she is. And for going rollerblading with me this afternoon.
18 comments:
Nice view. I wish that I lived that close to the water.
Scott
hey hey! great view! and a rollerblading roommate aswell. can't wait to see the new place. maybe alison and i will rollerblade by one night and stop in! :p
you are very welcome. it is part of a good relationship. I must take this opportunity to thank you for doing all of your wifely duties:)
Scott...its amazing, I feel completely at peace and comfortable here!
Derek...yeah you should! let me know if you do and I'll hide..I mean, give you the address ;)
Ernie...I do make a good wife don't I?
These are important relationship issues, Celeste. Who's the kid, the goldfish? I wanna be the wacky landlord. Can I, huh? Ooh, or the foreign exchange student. That's it!
Are you right on Victoria Harbour? That's a pretty sweet view whether or not it's the harbour. Sure has been a nice summer eh?
jealousy will get me nowhere in this world. but somehow, i still am jealous of your view.
It's well for some. This is the view out my window.
Ha, ha!!!
beuuuuuuuutiful:)a nice rollerblading spot right out the door too I might add.. pretty hooked up!
Sweet, I got to see a virtual bare ass today. Yippee!
Nice view, much better than what I got. Just the parking lot. Ugh.
I was actually expecting a bit of a different view from Niolk's window... hahahaa.
Grunt...he's a fighting fish, not a goldfish! and you can't be the crazy landlord, AML already has that job. Maybe the pool boy?
Egan...close.
Guggs...jealousy will get you everywhere! or is that flattery? hmm
Niolk...you're an ass!
Lindz...mm hmm.
Spacecake...I know, I was thoroughly disappointed. I was expecting hookers and crack-whores.
Esquimalt?
Yes, thank you Celeste. No honing in on my turf Grunt. Oooh, but wait, I could be landlord and poolboy. You know, takin' care of business while workin' it in my speedo. Yeah, maybe not.
Egan...god no!
AML...workin it in the speedo! sweet!
I give up.
Oak Bay?
Egan...nope. wrong direction. you were closer with esquimalt.
How's the finish quality in those suites?
I can't believe LeFevre's going to build single family homes there. So much for affordability.
Post a Comment