Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My laundry room (for Wendy)




























Scary stairs down to the laundry room:
























Tomorrow is gonna suck, my wrist still hurts and I'm afraid I'm going to wreck it again moving boxes. Also, I know I am going to break nails. I hate that.

14 comments:

Wendy said...

okay, you are the winner. That is worse than the coke ho laundry room of my past. It is tiny and oogy scary. I see why you went elsewheare.

Get an ace bandage and wrap up your wrist to give it more support. Hope everything goes well.

The Grunt said...

Yeeeeash! Glad you are moving away from that, Celeste.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

OMG, none of that is organized. Wendy's probably curled up in a ball rocking back & forth!

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy...normally I like to be the winner, but in this case I feel like a giant loser. haha. Oh and great idea!

Grunt...me too.

Jerk...its hell! I have avoided my house like the plague for the last week because I do not fare well in dis-organization and chaos.

Anonymous said...

i'd invest in some gloves. leather, moving gloves. they are the cat's meow, so to speak.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Oh how cozy, there's a recliner and everything. Afterall, that is definately the kind of room you would want to hang out in.

Scott said...

Okay that is pretty sketchy! Not too sure I would want to head downt there... ever really.

Scott

Ernie said...

You will have to post an "after" pic of your new IN SUITE laundry!!! Complete with faux metal flooring. :)

Murp! said...

There's noting wrong with that room. Well, nothing that a little gasoline and a Bic couldn't fix.

NiolK said...

Ah the "Amityville" basement.

Spacecake said...

I thought our bathroom/laungry looks bad, but I was wrong !

I'm sorry, that doesn't make you feen any better dear. Hang on there. Just remember:

The sun (might) shine(s) today. :)

I hate to break nails too.

LindzyPinzy said...

whoa that IS major ghetto you weren't joking!

Me Myself and I said...

Thank you everone for agreeing with me that my laundry room is just plain AWEFUL. See above post for the new one! :)

S. said...

it looks like the fucking raperoom.