LOL, I once had a dog who did that. In fact he was obsessed with water comming from any source. He took it upon himself to fight H2O for the good of mankind. My current dog is far to prissy to fight water. She would rather stay dry, thank-you-very-much.
I've never had a pet, 'cause mom and sister are allergic. I'd like a cat though.
And if you still haven't figured out a name for your fish, I had plenty of ideas last night! The only problem is, well I sorta forgot most of them. Ok, I fogot all of them, exept one: Spirit! I came up with that 'cause you said he hasn't lost his spirit though he doesn't have a name. I don't know if Spirit is a suitable name - but hey - it's the best I got :3
absent minded...he's actually my parents' dog so I only get to see him occasionally, but damn is he ever funny! You can't even wash the car without him jumping up and tring to drink all the water coming from the hose.
spacecake...spirit huh? that's an interesting one.
7 comments:
LOL, I once had a dog who did that. In fact he was obsessed with water comming from any source. He took it upon himself to fight H2O for the good of mankind. My current dog is far to prissy to fight water. She would rather stay dry, thank-you-very-much.
I've never had a pet, 'cause mom and sister are allergic. I'd like a cat though.
And if you still haven't figured out a name for your fish, I had plenty of ideas last night! The only problem is, well I sorta forgot most of them. Ok, I fogot all of them, exept one: Spirit! I came up with that 'cause you said he hasn't lost his spirit though he doesn't have a name. I don't know if Spirit is a suitable name - but hey - it's the best I got :3
absent minded...he's actually my parents' dog so I only get to see him occasionally, but damn is he ever funny! You can't even wash the car without him jumping up and tring to drink all the water coming from the hose.
spacecake...spirit huh? that's an interesting one.
cute puppy dog :) dogs can do the silliest things hey??? thats cute!!
Dogs are cool. My dog back home believes that water and wetness are the creation of Satan. If you have sweaty palms he'll have nothing to do with you.
neal...I wouldn't go near you if you had sweaty palms either! ;)
I enjoyed the pictures of your dog. Too cute.
Post a Comment