I think Wendy's right, I've been hanging out in the minutiae too long because for the past two days I have felt like someone has been punching me in the uterus repeatedly. Waves of nausea have been the after effect...ahh, the joys of being a girl. I want to crawl into bed with my magic bag and sleep for like two hundred hours, maybe then and only then I will finally feel rested. I've been having crazy dreams every night for quite some time now. Sometimes I remember them, sometimes I don't...but I know they are happening because I never wake up and actually feel like I've slept for more than a few hours. Justine has offered me some concoction of drugs she swears by...something to do with sleeping pills, codeine and who knows what else. I'm too much of a chicken to take her up on it.
B came over and cooked me dinner tonight which was nice. I didn't even have to do the dishes! Now that was a treat.
I think I'm going to see the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tomorrow. I hope its not a big disappointment because I really liked the first one.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
See! Women's cycles do synch up thru blogging! I knew it!
I really hope you feel better. I understand my uterus friend. ;)
Careful should you decide to go the "secondary drug market"...although I should talk, queen of RXs.
Feel better, sleep heals all.
I hope you get better, doesn't sound too nice.
Pirates of the Caribbean 2!!! I've wanted to go see that too. In fact, I just mentioned it to my bro today if he'd go see it with me.
Why am I suddenly afraid to read blogs? If I start cramping up I am going to freak out.
Wendy...thank you for the well wishes. I am feeling much better today, though I still didn't get much sleep.
Spacecake...Pirates 2 rocked!
Absent minded...haha! If you do, take two Midol and call me in the morning.
Post a Comment