I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tonight and it was pretty good. Not as funny at the first one, but definitely entertaining. With the exception of the loud laughers behind us who my movie date referred to as "annoying as canned laughter on sitcoms." Seriously, the woman behind me sounded like a fucking hyena on crack. And the ending..damn! Now I can't wait to see the third movie!

I hate it when they do that, being that I'm one of the most impatient people I know, and it will probably be another two years before they release it.
There is something strangely appealing about Captain Jack Sparrow...but maybe that's just cuz I know Johnny Depp is lurking somewhere beneath the dreadlocks, bad teeth and eye makeup.
7 comments:
Squid has threatend to take me to this flick. I loved, LOVED the first one and Johnny is soo pirate babe-o-lish-ish.
" fucking hyena on crack " hahahaha :D damn that sounds... Well let's just say I hope nothing like that happens if I go whatch that movie. lol.
I love eye makeup <: I think Johnny-boy looks pretty good with it, hehe.
And now I really want to go watch that movie. Btw, I'm very impatient too. It'd be just better if I wouldn't have watched even the first one and then watch all the movies at once when they're all out. Too late now.
"HAHAHA THIS MOVIE IS HILARIOUS! DID YOU SEE THAT? THAT WAS SO FUNNY! HAHAH...Ouch, what just hit me?"
BTW, your title is an Adam Sandler quote itself. Was that on purpose? I told you I need help, too many movies bouncing aroung in the old noodle.
absent minded....ha! thanks for pointing that out. Later when I read my post I realized my title sounded eerily familiar, but I couldn't place it. Now I remember!
wendy...ha! pirate babe-o-lish-ish, I need to remember that one!
spacecake... grr, I hate waiting. I had to wait for Xmen 3 for WAY too long and then I didn't even think it was as good as the first two.
Post a Comment