yes! I am peed off at blogger. grrrrr.....i understand your pain!
hey I still can't figure out how to get my comments title to change- I followed your directions before but it just doesn't work!!!!grr
all this grrring reminds me of austin powers...........grrr baby verrry grrrrhello-comment whore again!!
hello Comment whore again is right! I would call you to hang out, but I work EVERY day and I'm so freaking exhausted I hardly have the energy to type on here. If you come to town though, let me know!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yes! I am peed off at blogger. grrrrr.....i understand your pain!
hey I still can't figure out how to get my comments title to change- I followed your directions before but it just doesn't work!!!!grr
all this grrring reminds me of austin powers...........grrr baby verrry grrrr
hello-comment whore again!!
hello Comment whore again is right! I would call you to hang out, but I work EVERY day and I'm so freaking exhausted I hardly have the energy to type on here. If you come to town though, let me know!
Post a Comment