Monday, July 03, 2006

Anger management

I woke up this morning and read my post from last night and have felt guilty all day, so I am posting an official apology to the short guy I ranted about last night. He was actually just being sweet and nice and I DO appreciate it, I was just really mad when I got home. I need to stop drinking. (or hide my computer before I go drinking) And I barely drank last night...I'm scared to know what I would have written had I been more than just a little buzzed! You see, when I'm sober, I am much nicer, I keep to myself or I cry to my friends, I don't rant on my blog, I'm just sad. Simply, soberly, sad. However, when Alcohol and I get together and hang out, things can get ugly. Alcohol has this bad habit of bringing "M" along, and "M" gets all bossy and pushes "S" right out of the picture, and then before you know it, I'm mad. Then I come home and get all Wendy-like on some poor innocent guy's ass via my blog and wake up the next morning and realize that sure its funny, but I also feel like a supreme bitch. So I apologize. Now I'm going to the gym to work out my frustrations, I figure if I'm gonna be sad/mad/whatever, I might as well still look good ;)

No comments: