Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Farewell Maverick
Tomorrow is my last day with Maverick. I can't believe it! I've been with the company for over a year, and as frustrating as some of the times have been, I really owe a lot to the experience I've had. If I hadn't tripped over that job posting back in March last year and put my faith in accepting a job in a totally new industry, I would never have discovered a love and passion for working in real estate. I'm so grateful that I've found something I love to do, and can actually make a good living at it! I've always believed that it's important to be passionate about what you do, because although your job doesn't define you, its where you spend most of your time and energy. If you're going to work hard, you might as well enjoy the ride, otherwise...what's the point? I start working with my new team on Monday, and their motto is "work hard, play hard." I think it's going to be an excellent fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment