Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Don't turn into a slimeball

Oh man, some people are so ridiculous I can't even begin to describe it.
This guy just came into the sales center and introduced himself as the leader of the
Green Party, talks about how he has no money because "saving the planet" doesn't pay very well, but he still would like to buy a condo, etc. He asks if I like working here and I said "tomorrow is my last day actually." So I explain that I love the project, but I just wrote my real estate license and am moving to a new company. And you know what this jackass says to me? ... "Congratulations, don't turn into a slimeball." I was shocked! I responded with "um...a slimeball? what??" And he in turn responds "oh well you know, a realtor...unethical and slimy." Real brilliant buddy, as a "political leader" to go around insulting people and their professions. I hope he chokes on his granola.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

hehehehe...chokes on his granola!

Darn hippies.

Wendy said...

oh! and for the record, I do sense a wee bit o' anger...;)

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy, welcome! Actually after I reacted to your "I hate female realtors" post I realized it was probably due to a bit of left over anger from this dude's comments the day before. I guess we all have a little anger to vent every once in awhile :)