
This morning before work I had a guided tour of the Dockside Green construction site, more specifically Phase 1 (aka Synergy). I have always been facinated with construction sites so it was very very cool to be right in the midst of the action, with the project manager explaining everything that was happening. I love that I can now say things like "oh yeah, over there they are shoring up along Tyee Rd. using Shotcrete" and "that's where the caissons are going to support the core of the towers", with complete and utter confidence :) Unfortunately though, after a few minutes the cute foreman came over and we got in trouble because I didn't have a safety vest. Geez guys, I had a hard hat and steel toed boots, what more can a girl do?? At least they were nice about it.
That's me in my wicked construction gear. sweeeeeeeeeet. (Yeah I know I look like a total dork, but whatever, it was fun.)
3 comments:
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
who is this anonymous?
Anonymous is this stupid automatic thing that puts random comments on your blog so you'll click on the little arrow beneath and go to a website and buy shit. Its crap.
Post a Comment