Monday, May 08, 2006
Homeless man's reign of terror at Dockside Green
Today I was casually describing the whole Dockside Green concept to some prospects in the sales center, when in walks this guy with a blanket slung over his shoulder and holy crap did he ever look like he was on a mission! He starts yelling some stuff that was really quite indecipherable and paces back and forth in front of my prospects (who by this time are gaping wide-eyed at me with a "please do something" look on their faces). Fortunately my colleague Rob came out and managed to get the guy to leave, after being asked of course if he was going to kill said homeless guy. wtf? I'm not really sure exactly if he's even homeless, but he's definitely a local crazy who I've spotted on numerous occasions getting himself into some precarious situations (mostly crossing the street in traffic and yelling profanities to his invisible friend in the sky). Ahh, the joy of working downtown...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment