
Tonight I went for a long walk with Pam and Elaine at Elk Lake. I've never been before, there's a pathway that runs alongside the lake through the trees, it's gorgeous!
My mind is running in circles. I saw my new place tonight for the first time (I had seen photos but its even better in person.) The view is awesome, overlooking the Gorge across to the Selkirk waterfront. The galloping goose trail runs right along the back of the townhouse, right outside our back door! I'm so excited to move, just knowing I have a fabulous place to move into when my lease here is up is such a relief.

I'm writing my exam in one week! I can't believe it's nearly here, it almost seems impossible. I remember getting my books back in November and wondering how I would ever get through it all, and yet here I am, almost done. It's been a wild ride, and just when I think its over, its actually all just beginning...a new job, new project, new colleagues, new adventure!
You know that euphoric feeling when everything in life just seems to be coming together perfectly? That's where I'm at, and I'm loving it.
1 comment:
thats cool celeste..happy for you!
Post a Comment