Sunday, October 14, 2007

Why now, after all this time?

I'm hearing what you're saying.
But I just can't make a sound.
You tell me that you're sorry.
Didn't think I'd turn around,
and say,
It's too late to apologize.


ok so I ripped those lyrics off, but I tell ya, that Timbaland is one insightful dude. And the timing of my discovery of this song is impeccable.

8 comments:

Neal said...

My experience has always been that it's not worth looking back at something, just keep moving forward.

George said...

This sounds like an I hear you but I'm not listening ... you had your chance and there are no more left

The Grunt said...

This very same thing happened to me with some left over Chinese food. I just had to move on.

Scott said...

Who knew Timbaland was so insightful.

JLee said...

I love that song! For what it's worth, I have to remind my husband of the time when we were dating (over 8 years ago)and he looked me in the eye and said "I don't want a relationship with you" ha Next thing I know, he's wanting me to marry him. MEN..arg.

Sabrina See said...

it's probably too late to apologize,but that's the best part.

Spacecake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spacecake said...

Ok I've had too much liquorice for one day.