Saturday, September 22, 2007

M.I.A.

Sorry...been really busy with work. Any free time other than that is spent sleeping, studying (for work), or trying to see my friends so they don't totally forget that I exist.

I'll be back soon enough...

10 comments:

egan said...

Life calls sometimes, keep on living Celeste. We'll be here as long as there's internet.

The Grunt said...

Who's this "Mia" you've been hanging out with?

Effortlessly Average said...

Like that's an excuse. Don't you realize that your close-knit, deep internet relationships come first?!

Scott said...

Hope that you are at least having a little bit of fun.

Spacecake said...

It's a good thing I have no social life ahahaha.

Yes, I'm pathetic. And I totally love it. (:D).

Tim said...

Do what you gotta do but don't forget about your blogger friends, either! We feel neglected now... {sniffle}

Anonymous said...

we have a proverb here: Work is first and fun comes after it

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Miss having you around! Come back already!

Evil Spock said...

Wait, are you this MIA?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/35101073b597a9/

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your friends out here in blogland!! Hope all is well!