I'm very excited that summer is here. I've been reading out in the sun on the patio in the mornings and enjoying the simple quietness of it all. Although, this morning I finished Harry Potter 6 and was quite sad about it. You know that feeling when you are so into a book and then it ends and you just wish it could have gone on forever?
Work is slow, but that's ok because it means I'll have a good summer with lots of time for camping, beach picnics and my trip to Calgary for Stampede in July!!
I don't really have much new to report so I'll leave it off here with a picture from our summer kick off BBQ:

12 comments:
I am still all about your blog Celeste! I am sure we know of 'some' other 'people' who are too! wink wink. I totally know what you mean about reading a really great book and then it ends! I hate it, and then it's hard to get into the next book because you miss the old book. But then you get past that and love the next book after all! Hmm, I feel like a dork now;)
I stopped at the fourth book, and have yet to read five or six...
But I do own them both. Just haven't read them yet.
I'm still reading your blog, Celeste. I win a prize, right?
i just decided that i am going to quit my job and come live with you and let you be my sugar mamma so i can go hang out on that green balcony and spit on people walking by below.
that place kicks ass!
Cute pic! And I facebooked ya right back, hon.
Cxx
Yeah, June is here. Look at this gathering of people north of the border. So cool and the weather has been awesome recently. I sent our Swedish relatives to your hometown for a few days. Thank me later.
I still stop by. Have a good summer!
Jill,
haha! Nothing wrong with a little dorkiness every once in a while ;)
~~~~
Stormin,
You have to read them! Hurry before #7 comes out!!
~~~~
Grunt,
Your loyalty has not gone unnoticed my friend :)
~~~~
Crystal,
Yes, if you like people watching, you'd love my living room :)
~~~~
Claire,
Yay!
~~~~
Egan,
Yup, couldn't ask for better weather these days. I hope you and your wife and baby are all well :)
~~~~
Evil,
Thanks! You too!!
I can't believe it's June either! I'm ready for summer...
Yeaaaaah -- I dunno where my days fly off to as well!!! I can't believe 2007 is half over
Good to see your still well and doing your thang! Enjoy the summer and keep us posted on your adventures ;]
Summer is great. Our pool is open and went from 65 to 82 degrees in a week thanks to solar power.
I even got out again in the kayak. I'm getting my water wings back after a long layoff.
Enjoy your summer Celeste :-)
Post a Comment