Sunday, May 06, 2007

Long time no post

Excuse me for a minute while I dust away the cobwebs from my blog....

....

....

Ok, that's much better!


Things have been a little, hmm, how can I put this in the correct words...DISAPPOINTING, in my life lately. No, I am not throwing a pity party (actually I had one last week, sorry you weren't invited, I promise I'll let you know well in advance next time.) But, I definitely haven't felt much like blogging. You see, when your personal struggles are consuming your thoughts, its hard to think of anything else (let alone anything POSITIVE) to blog about...and since I don't want just any joe-schmoe (don't worry, I still love you Joe!) reading about it, I just took a leave of absense.

BUT, things are getting better. So I'm back....hopefully...

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor Celeste... and you seemed so happy for so long, but a blog is deceiving of true emotion I know.

I know EXACTLY what you're feeling like, honestly I do and it's horrible - try and cheer yourself up don't let yourself get into a downward spiral.
Go buy yourself something nice or start something new???

Happy Healing Hound thoughts coming your way :O)

Anonymous said...

Well, glad to hear from you again.

JLee said...

I understand what you mean, C. There are some things you just don't want to talk about on the internet, or in general for that matter. I'm glad to hear it's going better though.

Neo said...

PG - Wow, and I thought I took tons of photos!!!

Peace,

- Neo

The Grunt said...

Whatever is going on I hope you know that your little pixel friend (me) has got your back.

w00t! I still read this blog!!!

The Stormin Mormon said...

Glad to see you back.

Wendy said...

see, this is good. You didn't delete anything you took a breather. Blogs I think breathe with us and shouldn't become a chore or uncomforatbale. Glad you are here.

Anonymous said...

I know! I'll take a nice real estate photo for you. Or maybe a kitty photo. Or maybe both!

http://tinyurl.com/yqtyq9

Evil Spock said...

Evil Spock hope things go better for you, but only so that Evil Spock can selfishly consume more blog entries from you.

Crystal said...

i'm sorry you're having a bad time, celeste.

you should probably get drunk.

egan said...

Glad to see you're back around here. I hope things improve for you. Please don't tell me Facebook dumped you.

Spacecake said...

That's all very understandable. I hope you're feeling better.

I don't know how much you like writing but I love writing which is why I started blogging in the first place. Lately I've wanted to write about stuff I really didn't want anyone else to read about so I sort of have this diary where I write about things like that. Ever tried that? Helps loads for me at least.

Very therapeutic. And all you need is a pen and paper :) ...oh yeah, and an arm.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Theo Fleury broke up with you?
You were the best thing that ever happened to him.

Me Myself and I said...

Dogga,

Thank you :) Yes, I was happy. And then I became sad. Looks like I'm becoming happy again though, which is a good thing!

Me Myself and I said...

Geek,

Hey, you too!

Me Myself and I said...

Jlee,

Exactly. Plus I don't want to bore you all with my sad stories ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Neo,

Welcome. and thanks!

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt,

Hey buddy, thanks :) I'm glad you still stuck it out, despite my leave of absense.

Me Myself and I said...

Stormin,

Thanks! Hey, I'm bbq'ing this weekend and I have no doubt that it will be NOTHING compared to your fabulous bbq skills. But I'm sure it will still be fun :)

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy,

haha. No, no deleting. I'd rather just not even write the bad thoughts in the first place.

Glad you're still here!

Me Myself and I said...

Holden,

Aww. So cute. But in person, would make me sneeze. Where is that?

Me Myself and I said...

Evil Spock,

haha. Ok, I'll try and post something for ya real soon :)

Me Myself and I said...

Crystal,

heh. I have had my fair share of wine lately ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

LOL. No, facebook is a good and loyal friend. I'm glad to be back here though too!

Me Myself and I said...

Spacecake,

I do have a journal, and I completely agree with you that its very therapeutic!

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk,

Who is Theo Fleury? And why do you assume I got dumped?? ;)

egan said...

I knew it, Facebook is such a slut.

Anonymous said...

"Where is that?"

Cielo's "Vicino" project in James Bay. Duncan the Toronto St. kitty says it's two years behind schedule.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

WHO'S THEO FLEURY?!? Are you even Canadian?
That's who your boyfriend(?) looks like.
"Broke up" and DUMPED are two different things. Hot girls don't get dumped anyway.

Claire said...

Welcome back, we've missed you! I send muchos good vibes your way, sweet girl!

Cxx

Scott said...

I hope that you are doing much better today and glad to see that you are back blogging. There seems to be quite the drop off in many people's blogging. I put up a post today that will make you smile.

Scott

Andre Veloux said...

AH yes, I remember this place. With the cool photos and the neat attitude. Don't give up!

Phil said...

I can certainly relate Celeste. Take your time and blog when it's fun