Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update

Hey kids. Well, without getting into too many details about my love life, I'll give you a brief update. The 'prom' as Wendy has dubbed it went well :) This is a difficult time to be in a new relationship (as that is essentially what this is) so I guess things are going as well as to be expected. He just got home from 6 months away in the middle east on a warship, so there's a definite decompression and adjustment period to being home in a normal environment for the first time in over half a year. And so, we'll just take it one day at a time!

20 comments:

egan said...

Thanks for the update. I'm sure there's much adjusting for both of you and I wish you luck sorting it all out. Have a good rest of the week.

Me Myself and I said...

Thanks Egan! and enjoy your trip :)

Wendy said...

good! That would be hard after half a year. I see my husband of 11 years after two weeks separation and I look at him like we have never met...for about a second. ;)

Okay, it takes a meal and a trip to Target to bond us, there I said it. Target, bringing couples together...

JLee said...

He kinda looks like Mark Wahlberg! Cute couple :)

The Grunt said...

You two look good together, Celeste.

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy,

Damn, we don't have a Target here!

Me Myself and I said...

Jlee,

ha! I'll have to tell him that :)

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt,

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

You look V happy me dear! :]

Claire said...

Yay for updates...I hope you crazy kids are doing well.

Cxx

PS I like your new pic too!

Mustafa Şenalp said...

I like your site very much. Thanks for your interest. Have a good day

Scott said...

You must be so happy to have him back home safe and sound. Hope that everything goes great for the two of you.

Evil Spock said...

You guys look sweet. Did he know he's been featured on your blog for the last month or so? He's like a celebrity!

Me Myself and I said...

Dogga,

Thanks :)

Me Myself and I said...

Claire,

Thanks! I hope your Easter Break is going well!!

Me Myself and I said...

Scott,

YES! It's quite a relief :)

Me Myself and I said...

Evil Spock,

haha! Yes, I did tell him I was counting down the days on my blog, which he thought was pretty sweet :)

wallycrawler said...

You should do sumthin about that mole on your back !

egan said...

Damn, my follow-up comment seemed to not post.

Now, is it pronounced "cow-itch-in" or "coe-witch-in"?

Me Myself and I said...

Egan,

Cow-it-chin.