Monday, January 15, 2007

Snowboarding soon


Ernie and I are going snowboarding soon. Verrrry soon. Friday to be specific.

Over the xmas holidays I acquired all the gear I'll need for this upcoming season: snowboard pants, gloves, and just recently I finally found a new pair of boots! (My brothers were kind enough to lend me their gear last year, but since I know this is something I want to do a lot of, I figured I should get my own stuff.) Anyway, I'm like a litte kid with a new toy and I can't wait to get outside and PLAY. This waiting is killing me. If only we lived closer to the mountain...I'd go every chance I could...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil Spock is injury prone when it comes to snow . . .

Have fun!

egan said...

Where are you boading? Seymour, Gross Mountain, Whistler..?

egan said...

Mt. Washington. Have a good time.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun -- be careful! (And get drunk!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool, have fun and don't break anything :]
I'm going skiing at the end of next month...

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

THE mountain? Did you say THE mountain?

Do you guys need more? We have a ton of them here in Colorado.

P.S. Those boots just might be hotter than your other ones, but again, that could just be a Colorado kind of thing.

Me Myself and I said...

Evil Spock...ha! ok then you'd better stay off the mountain.

Egan...yep, Mt. Washington! ever been?

Malnurtured...no drunken debauchery this time. Maybe next time we'll go up and stay the night.

Dogga...thanks. This might be a dumb question, but can you ski in England? Or are you heading to Switzerland? (sp?)

Jerk...uh, yeah. We only have ONE mountain on the island. Ok well that's technically not true, but its the only one that has chair lifts and a ski lodge etc. You know, there are all kinds of HOT boots, for all kinds of occasions ;)

egan said...

No I haven't been there. Only been to Whistler and Big White in Canada. I will take a look at their website though.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time out in the snow. I will be jealously thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, no skiing in England, but you can in north Britain - Scotland if the weather is right.
Going to the land of Swiss yes! :]