Who won the battle? I think we need to work on your watersliding technique. Are those the waterslides in Washington State?
yes, who won Celeste? Was that Ernie? And don't try that story of the faster slide again ;)
Looks like you got you're butt kicked, sorry to say.
Clearly Ernie had the faster slide. Don't believe her lies, it was a proven fact!
True words of the LOSER! *Please note: I did not say of A loser, because that Celeste is not! I said THE loser, because she did in fact come in last in the said competition.
oh and just a lil P.S..... Ernie can not tell a lie;) "Truuuuuuust Meeee"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Who won the battle? I think we need to work on your watersliding technique. Are those the waterslides in Washington State?
yes, who won Celeste? Was that Ernie? And don't try that story of the faster slide again ;)
Looks like you got you're butt kicked, sorry to say.
Clearly Ernie had the faster slide. Don't believe her lies, it was a proven fact!
True words of the LOSER! *Please note: I did not say of A loser, because that Celeste is not! I said THE loser, because she did in fact come in last in the said competition.
oh and just a lil P.S..... Ernie can not tell a lie;) "Truuuuuuust Meeee"
Post a Comment