Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bar night

A little pre-game drinking at Bird's house before we hit the bar. I hadn't been to Plan B before, and I have to say, I will never go back. The first thing we saw when we walked to the dance floor: some raunchy chick strip-dancing on the pole, looking like she was out to make a few bucks. Next up: groups of young girls with skirts so short we could see more than we needed to, grinding against each other on top of the speakers. Ew. And the ratio of girls to guys must have been at least 10 to 1. Not great odds for us. Besides, the boys were so young, I felt like a predator! Ern and I high-tailed it outta there after an hour and a half. Sorry Karlie, we'll find a better bar next time :)



8 comments:

NiolK said...

Fine! Ok look, if you all come over to Dublin I'll shag the lot of you. Sigh. Happy now?

Ernie said...

W-O-W

LindzyPinzy said...

thats a hot picture of Ern(#1)

Ive never even heard of that club?

LindzyPinzy said...

love the ambiance in the last photo

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Plan B? It sounds more like plan A to me. Well, at least for people watching... if you're a guy... who's a pervert. Nevermind, that place sucks.

Me Myself and I said...

Niolk...I'm with Amy. W-O-W.

Lindz...its the old One Lounge.

AML...I knew at least one of you pervs would actually think its a cool place :-P

The Grunt said...

I turn my back for just one moment and there are even more hot photos of Celeste and Ernie awaiting me.
Thank you Oprah! Thank you Jesus!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I forgot to say thanks Celeste, you're the beleste!

Sigh....Little Bird.