Really nice pictures! You all look so happy :D hehe. I think I should start saving money for my own camera so I could take pictures and post them too :)
And try to stay off the pills, maybe you should try to do something physically exhausting before going to bed and you'll fall asleep easily? ;) Or somethin', lol.
That's too bad. Then you have to buy some excersize thingie from Tv-Shop (or what you have over there in Canada) and be all sporty with it before you go to bed hahahahahah :D riiight. Ok. I don't have any real ideas, I admit it.
spacecake, you crack me up. I am going for a workout this afternoon, hopefully that will keep me tired enough all night so that I fall straight asleep later!
4 comments:
Really nice pictures! You all look so happy :D hehe. I think I should start saving money for my own camera so I could take pictures and post them too :)
And try to stay off the pills, maybe you should try to do something physically exhausting before going to bed and you'll fall asleep easily? ;) Or somethin', lol.
ha! I have no one to physically exhaust me before bed anymore :(
That's too bad. Then you have to buy some excersize thingie from Tv-Shop (or what you have over there in Canada) and be all sporty with it before you go to bed hahahahahah :D riiight. Ok. I don't have any real ideas, I admit it.
spacecake, you crack me up. I am going for a workout this afternoon, hopefully that will keep me tired enough all night so that I fall straight asleep later!
Post a Comment