




This week I bought the most fun toy EVER...a new digital camera! I finally managed to take an afternoon off and play with it yesterday, and wow, I'm impressed. The colours are fantastic, and the quality is excellent. My favorite feature? The flip out screen, so when you are taking a self portrait or a picture of you and a friend, you know exactly what the picture looks like (no more chopping off half of someone's face!). And, I get to see the pictures immediately, and as soon as I get home they are on the computer and ready to email or play with in photoshop. Before, I had to wait days to get the photos, and then it was such a hassle to scan them to the computer. I have to say, this was the best impulse purchase I've ever made :) I'll post some pictures later when I'm on my other computer.
2 comments:
good shots celeste!
"hot, hot I tells ya!"
Post a Comment