So I'm walking in to work today and the harbour front is backed up with traffic. Ick. I hate tourist season. Anyway, I'm silently grumbling away to myself about it when I approach the parking lot across from my office and realize "oh, THAT's what all the fuss is about!" ... its the Fireman Fit Challenge today! Ladies, I must say, what better way to start your morning off than to watch a parking lot full of hunky firemen competing against each other? Amy, if you're reading this, I'm going to venture to say that this is probably even better than your binoculars and rowing boys ;-)
Which brings me to my next point: my new probably-soon-to-be roommate. Looks like I might be moving at the beginning of September into a townhouse in the Railyards with my friend Amy. Its totally hooked up, all new with insuite laundry, our own bathrooms, an office, and a view over the Gorge. Plus, it'll be about a block from my new sales center. I can't wait to get away from my place...good-bye ghetto laundry!
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment